Apart from the dinner date, pictures of Saba with Hrithik’s family have also gone viral. From this, it was clear that this actress has come close not only to Hrithik’s life but also to his family.
The news of dating between Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and actress Saba Azad has been making headlines for a long time. Yesterday, seeing both of them walking hand-in-hand with each other at the Mumbai airport, it was confirmed that both of them are dating each other.
Hrithik and Saba have been seen together many times before. Apart from the dinner date, pictures of Saba with Hrithik’s family have also gone viral. From this, it was clear that this actress has come close not only to Hrithik’s life but also to his family. After all, who is Saba Azad, who has a special place in Hrithik’s life, let’s know. Also read: Halo Web Series Download (2022) Leaked By Filmyhit, Mp4moviez
- Saba Azad’s real name is Saba Singh Grewal. Saba is the niece of theater veteran Safdar Hashmi. Growing up in Delhi, Saba started her acting career with her uncle’s theater group Jana Natya Manch. Where he worked with Habib Tanveer and MK Raina.
- Saba moved to Mumbai with a dream of doing something big in her eyes, where she worked in the show Two Man directed by Makarand Deshpande at Prithvi Theatre. After this, Saba played a special character in the short film Gurur, directed by Ishaan Nayyar.
- Saba Azad has taken training in Odissi, Classical, Ballet, Jazz, Latin as well as Contemporary dance forms. During this, he has also performed with his mentor Kiran Sehgal in many countries including England, Canada, and Nepal.
- Saba Azad made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with Rahul Bose and Soha Ali Khan’s starrer film ‘Dil Kabbadi’. In which she appeared in the second lead role. At the same time, her debut film as a lead actress was ‘Mujhse Friendship Karoge’ in 2011. Where he was accompanied by actor Saqib Saleem. Apart from this, he has also been seen in Cadbury, Vodafone, Ponds, Maggi, KitKat, Tata Sky, Google, Sunsilk, Nescafe, Airtel, Clean & Clear, Westside, and other TV commercials.
- Saba is not only an actress but also a good singer. In 2012, she has mastered acting as well as music. Saba is an electro-funk musician. She is the singer of Mumbai’s band Madboy. He formed this band in 2012 along with Naseeruddin Shah’s son Imad Shah. She often shares her singing performance on Instagram, on which Hrithik Roshan’s comments were in discussion recently.